- We accept returns within 30 days for any reason (unless otherwise noted on the product page).
- We require an RMA (see below for simple process to get one) for each item being returned.
- Returned items must be in original condition, including tags, booklets, and labels.
- Refund will be issued to original payment method.
- 15% restocking fee will apply to some returns.
- You will be responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective merchandise.
Food products, undergarments, products with downloadable content, and other items as noted on the product page cannot be returned for refund or store credit.
If you need a different size of an apparel item you ordered, please place an order for the new size and complete the RMA process for the old size. Just pay shipping to return the old item, then email email@example.com with your new order number, and we will process the refund on the old size (no restocking fee). Note that we can’t do apparel exchanges for orders shipped outside the U.S.
In the email, please include:
- Your name
- Original order #
- New order #
If the size you desire is out of stock or you have questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I make a return?
To return an item, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
How can I request an RMA?
Just email Customer Service at email@example.com and we’ll be glad to start the process for you.
Then what happens?
You will need to ship the returned product back to us before we can process your refund. We will provide you the return address along with the RMA #. Depending on the warehouse, the address may be different from the return address on the box you received. Don’t worry, we’ll help you with all the information you’ll need.
How long do returns take to process?
Return processing can take up to 2 weeks. If you have not received a refund after that time, please contact Customer Service with your RMA number for more information.